Friday

Step FIVE: EZine Philosophy & Practice

eZine Machine

This book is a sizzling hot blockbuster. You will not be able to cool down after you read through this one. The author of eZine Machine lights a fire under you that puts you directly into eZine Machine mode…


eZine Machine $42 (NOW $14)
E-Book -- 1.35 MB

eZine Machine is your complete guide to publishing for Profit. This is the book that will explain the where, when, what and how questions about E-Zines.

  • What is an eZine?
  • Why Should I publish in eZine?
  • How much will it cost to publish my eZine?
  • What Subject should be my eZine's focus?
  • What should my eZine be titled?
  • How often should I publish my eZine?
  • How large should I make my eZine?
  • Do I need a website for my eZine?
  • What day of the week should I send my eZine?
  • When can I begin to sell advertising space?

eZine Machine has compiled a series of information that no company should continue without. Inside you will find:

15 eZine Resources including:
· eZine Tutorials
· eZine Templates
· Content
· Free List Hosts
· Fee Based List Hosts
· List Management Software
· Email Programs
· CGI Scripts
· Form Processing Scripts
· Directories
· Announcement Lists
· Ad Trading
· Pay-Per-Subscriber
· Discount eZine Ads

And that's just the beginning !!

I am shocked every time I look through this e-Book at the endless topics and information available about E-Zines and their practical and ingenious applications for my business.

More hot samples of what you will find inside eZine Machine:

Targeting Your Market
Creating Your eZine
Style & Format
eZine Content
Writing Resources
Writing and Grammar
Professional Writers
eZines/Lists
Distributing Your eZine
Free List Hosts
Fee Based List Hosts
Mailing List Software
Email Programs
CGI Scripts
Personalizing Your eZine
Introduction
Personalization
Software Programs
Mailing List Scripts
Ad Copy
Increasing Your Profits
Listing Your eZine
Building Your Subscription base

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT, and there is still more…

  • Secrets to Building Massive Opt-in Lists
  • Use Pop-Under Windows to Increase Your Subscriptions
  • Create Your Own Pop-Up Window
  • eZine & List Etiquette
  • Selling Ad Space
  • Secret Headline Formulas
  • Step by Step Plan
  • eZine Template
  • Welcome Letter Template
  • Unsubscribe Letter Template

This book is the End-all Be-all about eZines. You have to buy it. You have to read it. You have to apply this information to your business' marketing strategy.

eZine Machine is a must-have online info-school masterpiece.

Order today. ($42) NOW $14
Purchase with MC, Visa, AMEX: Click Here


Or purchase the entire 7-part Series for $29. Click
(A savings of $164 from individual purchases!!)

Seven Steps to Serious Income
1. Get your Thoughts in Check
2. Get your Training
3. Make Your Money from ReSelling
4. The Power of Marketing
5. EZine Philosophy and Practice
6. Utilize EMail Resources
7. Masses of Traffic
8. Summary


No comments: